Saturday 1 October 2011

Freeze Frame

So I tried the "miracle" product, freeze frame (a non injected alternative to botox), and it worked... mostly.



I was too nervous to rub the product too close to my eyes, which is where I feel as the the problem wrinkle area is.  But on my smile lines and crows-feet and also on my forehead it worked. I think.  But I applied the product right before I was to head out on a night on the town.

 PROBLEM!

 I tried hard to abide the less-is-more rule my manager explained to me.  I sparingly applied the product to my lines, but when it dried, it had a shiny-ish white appearance.  It was noticeable, so I washed off the serum, just a little, and applied some pressed powder over-top to hide the mild mess. 

Apparently, the product is good up to 8 hours, OR... until you wash it off.   ugh.  The effects did not stick, because I washed them away.  Maybe not the best product to try directly before a want to look pretty while out and about night.

(We've all seen the half face process, right? Above is one I found online.)

My face during the process felt tight, perhaps too tight, but maybe I liked that just a bit.  Maybe my shin tone is too dark for the product?  It worked though.  Another cosmetics manager tried it and told me it worked for her, but only lasted about 4 hours.  And my own manager tried it (and she is definitely a porcelain complexion), she as well noticed the white leftovers.



Recommendation to the company:  Make this product easier to use, AND also for darker skin tones.  Perhaps a tint would be nice.

I'll give this product another go, and write about my second and maybe third trials with it.

HOW IT WORKS:

(this is directly from their site)

It looks like Instant Botox!

In an unprecedented breakthrough, cosmetic chemists have discovered a complex that literally freezes expression wrinkles upon application. This discovery has sent shockwaves through the cosmetic research industry as the implications of a topical alternative to Botox injections become realised.

Meanwhile, women around the world breathe a collective sigh of relief as the introduction of a new cosmetic called freezeframe, which includes this exclusive complex INHIBOX, finally delivers what we have all been waiting for – a topical formulation that wipes away wrinkles immediately.

Introducing freezeframe™ with INHIBOX™ No Needles, No Doctors, No Pain - Just instant age defying results!



Look years Younger in just minutes!


Why wait for months to look younger when you can wipe away the years right this very minute! This is one product that doesn’t require clinical trials to prove it’s working (although it does have them) – the proof is in the trying. No one can deny the effect as this miracle of cosmetic science works its magic. Try it and in just minutes you will see wrinkles disappear before your very eyes!

INHIBOX™ – it’s like Valium® for your skin.


It’s a known fact now that one of the major causes of wrinkles is repetitive facial movement. That is, repetitive muscle movement. But what if you could instantly relax your skin the way Valium would relax your body?

Well, that is exactly the inspiration behind this incredible new complex.


In fact, one of the active ingredients in the INHIBOX complex in freezeframe is very similar to the active ingredient in Valium, It's called Gamma Aminobutyc Acid or more commonly referred to as GABA. But don’t worry, it’s not a chemical and it is not at all dangerous. In fact, it is already produced inside your body naturally – it’s a natural amino acid that is your body’s own muscle relaxant!

The interesting thing about GABA is this – not only is it the major inhibitory neurotransmitter (muscle relaxant) in your central nervous system – it is also directly responsible for the regulation of muscle tone! That’s why it has such an amazing effect on the skin – it can relax and tone at the same time.

This results in a dramatic, if temporary, wrinkle erasing, lifting and toning effect – and the best part is that it only takes a few minutes to look 10, even 20 years younger!

But what if the effects weren’t just temporary? What if you could also achieve a dramatic reduction in wrinkles for the long term as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment